The infographic below presents some very interesting information relating to Walnut Creek traffic and DUI related accidents that occurred last year in 2012.
Below are some observations of the data we complied from the Walnut Creek police department.
- Accidents involving alcohol are much more likely to involve serious injuries and death.
- Be safe this summer. Accidents rise as the temperture rises.
- Intersections involving Ygnacio Valley (YV) Road appear to be quite dangerous. Be sure to drive safe when using the following intersections as many accidents occur at these locations:
- YV and Oak Grove Road;
- YV and Civic Drive;
- YV and N. Main Street; and
- YV and N. California Blvd.
- Surprisingly most accidents occur between 1 and 4PM (around the same time that many local schools let out).
As we noted earlier, drivers should be reminded that some keys to safe driving in Walnut Creek is driving in a safe and prudent manner, being cognizant of overall traffic and weather conditions and lane changing patterns of surrounding traffic. Thanks for reading Slice of Appel PI today! We hope you continue to read and share our blog with others. If you find the infographic interesting or helpful, please share it with others!
Title of infographic – Walnut Creek Traffic Accident Statistics 2012The Appel Law Firm LLP
Embed this infographic on Your Site: Copy and Paste the Code Below
Walnut Creek Traffic Accident Statistics 2012 – An infographic by the team at Appel Law Firm LLP
Walnut Creek, CA Traffic Accident Statistics 2012 The Appel Law Firm LLP