“It’s a huge advantage for our clients to work with senior partners. We don’t hand our cases off to paralegals. It’s just us.”
Born and raised in Redondo Beach, Mike attended St. Mary’s College of California, Moraga, California, where he majored in English. He was an editor of the college’s literary magazine, “The Phoenix.” He also played rugby for the Gaels, and was a member of the team that went on the first annual rugby tour of the East Coast. Mike received his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1970. At graduation he also received the Alumni Medal for English.
In 1973, Mike received his Juris Doctorate from Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California. He has been admitted to the United States Supreme Court, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Federal District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central, and Southern Districts of California, the United States Court of Federal Claims, and the California Supreme Court.
Mike is also a part-time teacher at De La Salle High School in Concord, California. He teaches American Studies: The Law and AP Government & Politics.
- State of California, 1973
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1973
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1977
- Golden Gate University School of Law, (J.D. 1973)
- St. Mary’s College of California (B.A. 1970)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member